BECOME A GODERICH TRIATHLON VOLUNTEER
Interested in competing in your first race but would like to see what a Triathlon is all about first? Not able to race but would still like to be involved? Want to earn high school volunteer hours? Come volunteer with us!
Volunteers are a huge part of this annual event we run and contribute to their success. Simply, these events could not happen without the help of our great volunteers! Our volunteer team perform a wide variety of tasks including:
- Helping during the registration process; handing out t-shirts, race numbers, timing chips and making sure the proper steps are followed
- Working at water stations along the run course, handing cups of water and Gatorade to the athletes
- Taking off timing chips and handing out water at the finish line
- Working as a marshal around the transition zone, bike and run course to keep athletes going in the right direction and clearing spectators off the course
- Helping in the post-race food area, handing out sponsors samples to the athletes
- And a variety of other event specific tasks!
Please fill out the following form to inquire or sign up to be a volunteer if you are interested in volunteering!
Please specify if you want to volunteer for pre-race help or race day help (or both).